3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register with ForeverMissed, you provide us with certain Personal Information, such as you name, your email address and any other information that you provide to us.
When you use ForeverMissed, you may set up your personal profile, send messages, perform searches, and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service. In some cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent.
When you create a Memorial Website you provide us with certain Personal Information about the person(s) you are creating the Website for. For example, we also collect the name, location, date of birth and date of death of the deceased person.
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our Website, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Website.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
- We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Personally Identifiable Information and other personal information you specifically provide may be used:
- To provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you regarding our Services.
- For the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Services. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Services (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you under the following circumstances:
Use of Anonymous Information:
- Certain information that we collect automatically or with electronic tools (such as cookies) is used to anonymously track and measure user traffic for the Services and to enhance your experience with the Services. For example:
- IP Addresses/Session Information. We occasionally may obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access the Services. IP addresses, browser, and session information may be used for various purposes, including to help administer the Services and diagnose and prevent service or other technology problems related to the Services. This information also may be used to estimate the total number of users downloading any App and browsing other Services from specific geographical areas, to help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information
- Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive or comparable storage media on your mobile device. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use our Services that require you to sign in, or to take full advantage of all our offerings. Cookies may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party we authorize to collect information on our behalf. We use our own cookies to transmit information for a number of purposes, including to:
- require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accessing your account contents;
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Services;
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- conduct research to improve the content and Services.
5. PRIVACY ALERT: YOUR POSTINGS GENERALLY ARE ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC
Your own use of the Services may disclose personal information or Personally Identifiable Information to the public. For example:
- Submissions and other postings to our Services are available for viewing by all our visitors unless the sponsor or host of a Service selects a privacy setting that restricts public access. Please remember that any information disclosed on a non-restricted Service becomes public information and may be collected and used by others without our knowledge. You therefore should exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or Personally Identifiable Information in these forums.
- When you post a message to any message board, blog, or other public forum available through the Services, your user ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users, and you have the ability to post a message that may include personal information.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
The security and confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no data transmissions over the web can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. CORRECTING OR UPDATING INFORMATION
You may modify and correct Personally Identifiable Information provided directly to Working Media, Inc. in connection with the Services, if necessary. Working Media, Inc. offers users the following options for updating information:
- Send an e-mail to us at Contact Us; or
- Send a letter to us via postal mail to the following address:
Working Media, Inc., 1855 E. 12st., suite 6H, Brooklyn, NY 11229Attention: Operations
10. OPT-OUT PROCEDURES
You may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from Working Media, Inc. If the mailing does not have an e-mail cancellation form, send an e-mail to Contact Us detailing the type of information that you no longer wish to receive.
11. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND AD DELIVERY
13. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION