- 39 years old
- Date of birth: Jan 1, 1968
- Date of passing: Mar 7, 2007
|Let the memory of Walter be with us forever|
"To my "cyber" nephew. You brought me many smiles with your stories and now you are in your tenth year of having no pain. Finally. May your circle never forget you. Thank you for being you."
"1. inde you would be so proud of what is going on. mrs inde will continue to help us fight and the room is getting back on topic. ty inde for bringing in missey .
2. To my dear little brother, Walter aka Independence Day. I know you are finally at rest and having a very long sleep. I pray that your family heals and know that you will never be forgotten.
You are loved and missed greatly by many.
You were a special sibling that can only happen online. One who knows how to make another smile in times of darkness. You are always a special man.
North of San Francisco, 2007-03-17 23:08:33
3. -- ....dedication in memories of Independenance Day from Paltalk 1968 -2007 --
[ I did not die....dedication for our friend Independenance Day from Paltalk ]
Do not stand up
at my grave and weep,
I"m not there,
I"m not sleep,
I"m a thousand winds that blow.
I"m the whitest, sparkling snow.
I"m the sunlight on ripened grain.
I"m the gentle spring’s rain.
When you awaken
in morning’s hush
I am the swift
of singning birds
in circled flight.
I"m the soft star,
that shine at night.
I"m in the flowers
that smell and bloom,
I am with Him
in Heaven room.
Do not stand
at my grave and cry.
I am not there ,
I did not die.
Canada, 2007-03-17 23:15:00
4. Indy, paltalk is alive with your memory , ive never heard sucks to be you so much in my life. My heart goes out to everyone grieving through this sad sad time. especially to your wife and children
5. my deepest regrets in your time of sorrow and i pray Jesus will carry you and your children throught your grief.Remember your never alone.Jesus is always with you till the end of time.tabbykitty
st.john,nb canada, 2007-03-17 23:39:31
6. "Praise the God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! He is the Father who is compassionate and and the God who gives comfort. He comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God" 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Jacksonville, 2007-03-17 23:45:58
7. I am praying for you and your famlie and Jimmy Swaggard Famlie Worship Center and my home church here in Frankfort will pray for you as well its called Faith Chapple Pinticostal church. Be strong and know the Jesus Christ died for our sins and that Walter is now with him and he is at peace. and that we have the blessit hope of the resuarection. May GOD be with you all ways aman.
Frankfort, 2007-03-17 23:48:12
8. Missy and kids,
There are no words to properly tell you how much that Walt aka Indy meant to us all. Just remember that you and he are in my prayers as well as my parents are having masses said for him in both the Catholic and Greek Churches.
Missy, you have my email and phone number so if you need anything please feel free to call.
Eternal Rest Grant Unto Walt O Lord And May Your Propetual Light Shine Upon Him and On His Loving Wife and Children.
Maryland, 2007-03-18 00:41:43
9. Indy, we will miss you on Pal Talk. My prayers are with your family. Rest in peace buddy.
10. INDY,YOU ARE HOME,IN THE LIGHT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! REST IN PEACE. YOU WILL BE MISSED,IN THOSE EARLY MORNING HOURS.WE RULED THE NIGHT!!!!!!
NYC, 2007-03-18 01:55:50
11. I miss you Walter,give me Strength and Keep Me on Track,God Bless You
Mundania, 2007-03-18 02:07:30
12. MISSY-INDY IS NOT GONE. HE WILL BE WITH YOU,ON THOSE COLD MORNINGS,SAYING "ITS OK" HE WILL BE IN THE SMILE OF YOUR CHILDREN.HE WILL LIVE ON,IN ALL YOUR HEARTS. HE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU,AT THE GATES OF THE FATHER!!!!
NYC, 2007-03-18 02:07:44
13. To , Missy & Kids
I am so sorry for you lose, And Indy will be missed. All the people are saying very good think"s about and for Indy . God Bless You and the Kid"s & Indy . May he rest in Peace
14. People Live People Die But the Good People Live in Our Hearts and Minds forever, Walt you were a great friend and a great supporter of the Military and of the Nation God Bless You My Friend and May he Bless Missy and your Children all 5 of them and May we meet on the Other side. Harry&Crystal
USA, 2007-03-18 03:08:47
15. WE WILL ALWAYS FLY RED,WHITE, AND BLUE. WE WILL ALWAYS FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU WALT. WE LUV YOU. WE LUV MISSY AND THE KIDS. YOUR ALL IN OUR HEARTS, PRAYERS. GOD WILL BE WITH YOU AND WALT WILL BE ALL OF YOUR ANGEL.(OOH-AHH,SEMPER FI.) SUX TO BE U IF YA U DIDNT KNOW THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY. LUV YOU ALL..MISS YOU BRO..MISSY WERE HERE FOR U ALWAYS..HARRY,CRYSTAL,&KIDS
HG_USMC & HG_USMCWIFE
USA, 2007-03-18 03:14:09
16. Each day is a new beginning given by God
I am reminded how blessed I am as this road I tread.
A new friendship comes to mind and it is my treasure.
Watching a child at play is my greatest pleasure.
Being able to help a fallen soul will
be my greatest joy.
Watching a bird build a nest while the
world searches for rest.
I am reminded I am only a small part of his plan.
When skies are blue or gray you are always there beside me.
I am reminded of God"s love at the site
of a rainbow after the rain.
When I see the flag I"m reminded of the
freedoms I share.
I remember God"s love to me when I
suffer much pain.
As the clowns come to town I am grateful I"m able to laugh.
I"ll share your heavy load to let you
know I care.
I am reminded day by day we have much to share.
Dedicated to Walter, Melissa & Kids- We Will Miss You Indy- Memory of you will live in us all
Lubbock, 2007-03-18 05:21:10
17. UNIFIED here Indy. I just heard in the room. You will be remembered bro. You made a great impression on a lot of people my friend. I will miss your company here a lot. God bless you, your wife, and your children. Until we meet again my friend.
18. Indy u are gone and a shadow has fallin over us all, but your memory and strength will help us continue the fight.
To Mrs Indy and the Children there are no words that i could say but, he was a true Gentleman with a Heart of gold.
Sexi Black Aussie
19. Indy"s not gone from us for long,we will catch up with him in time and we will all have a good laugh together and talk about the good times we all had together. This life is not the end, but only the beginning of the journey. We will miss Him, but only for a season.
20. Oh Indy, I am listening to a Native American play "Amazing Grace" and I am thinking about you. Rueben and I will miss you, but we will see you again. G-d Bless You Indy.
21. I will never forget INDY, he was a real friend and he will live in my heart forever...
New Orleans, LA, 2007-03-19 20:39:49
22. The day I met Walt was a grace to me. The day I found out he was dead was a sad day. I will never forget him and I will always love him. He was a father and a friend. May he rest in piece.
Loranger, La, 2007-03-19 20:40:29
23. Walt you were an inspiration to us all. Rest in peace. You are safe now in the arms of Jesus. God bless Indy"s family and all of those who loved and respected him. It "sucks to be us" at the moment because we miss you so much, but we will all carry in our heart lovely memories of our friend Walter.
Canada, 2007-03-19 20:42:45
24. Indy--i will miss you my friend
25. My sincere and heartest condoloncies to the whole family.. May Our Lord Jesus Christ rest his soul in peace..Please always remember that he left us by flesh but he is still alive with the Lord in heaven and he is watching on us from there.. one day we all will join
sure enough observer
26. To My Brother,
I"m gonna miss ya Bro !
Someday we"ll meet again and bask in the light of the lord.
Say a good word for me to saint peter.
God Speed Bro
McMechen W.V., 2007-03-19 21:21:17
27. It has been my pleasure to have known you walt, you have earned your strips, and one day we will walk side by side with you on those streets of Gold in heaven....
Erie, Pa, 2007-03-19 21:25:39
28. You are missed, Indy. G_d bless you and your family, as I know you will miss them, too. Heartfelt prayers to Missy and family . . . May G_d hold you in the hollow of His hand, and keep you safe, and give you the strength to face this, and all other, challenges of life.
Beleumoon aka ButerFli8
29. Rest in peace my friend, oops I"ll take a part of that back Indy, be nice to the Marines guarding ya where your at
30. Walter was an awsom brother,husband, son and father!Walter I wish you hadnt gone but God had better plans than us I guess.I will miss you so verry much.Now that you are gone there is a big void in my life that will never be filled!!!!Rest well big brother.Keep us in check ok .
Love forever,your "baby"sister,
Newberry, 2007-03-30 22:25:05
31. I just heard. I was away from paltalk. Missy so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your children. Please stay strong as tomorrow is a new day and life will continue. May G-D always watch over you and your children. Eventhough I never met your husband he left a deep impression with me. I am truly sorry and you are in my prayers.
Israel, 2007-04-09 21:25:39
32. You will be missed walt know and for ever
33. You are lovingly missed. I remember all the great times we shared on this. All the laughs, the talks, and advice you offered to me. You had such patience with me. God Bless you for everything you did not only for me, but for everyone else you unselfishly gave yourself to. I think of you often with a smile on my face, cuz I know you haven"t left. You are here and always will be. May God hold your family with love while he helps them to understand that you will remain with them now and forever. God Bless you, Walt.
Have a suggestion for us?