ForeverMissed
Stories

Maneater

Shared by Cynthia Allen on March 30, 2016

One time my Mom was at my house.   She was crocheting an afagan. I had a candle burning on my coffee table.  She had her feet on the table and got her foot too close to the flame.    All of a sudden, she caught her sock on fire!  I called my brother John to tell him and he couldn't understand me because I was laughing so hard I was crying.  She said "Oh I'm so glad I give you something to laugh about, I'm ok, thanks for asking.   She always could take a joke well, even at her own expense. I look forward to the time when I will be able to hear her laugh again, and see her beautiful face!

Share a story

 
Illustrate your story with a picture, music or video (optional):